Terms and Conditions TRU4
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
TRU4 (Pty) Ltd is a business in the Leaning and Development industry that provides online elearning, corporate training, IT support and skills development.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 10-minutes for online transactions, confirmation of such to be confirmed via email at time of registration. The Corporate Training and Skills Development progarmmes are subject to 24-48 hours from confirmed receipt of payment and delivery to be confirmed by way email.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of Corporate Training and Skills Development programmes by TRU4 (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, TRU4 (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20% administration fee. A 30-day cancellation period is applicable to all online products on the condition the you have not exceed the use of 20% of the tracked courseware and be able to return the product at your expense without any damage.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the TRU4 bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for TRU4 (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy. Paygate may make use of PAYPAL to process some payment as selected by you.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by TRU4 (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR). PAYPAL currency will be in USD.
TRU4 (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and TRU4 (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 21 Ocean View Drive, Stompneus Bay, Western Cape, 7382.
TRU4 (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- General Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without TRU4’s prior written consent. However, we reserve the right to have this link removed should it be deemed necessary for any reason whatsoever.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of South Africa.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TRU4 and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TRU4. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TRU4 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ‘TRU4’:
© 2021 TRU4 (Pty) Ltd – All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Hot Linking of content is also forbidden and we reserve the right to take legal action for any costs incurred due to hot linking of content on our website.
OTHER NOTICES (3RD PARTIES)
Whilst designing this Website we may have used certain material available from various resources in an endeavour to enhance this websites appeal. Where stipulated, the necessary permission and/or required reciprocal links or credits have been implemented as required.
Should we have inadvertently used material governed by a Registered Trade Mark and/or Copyright by another party, we would appreciate you notifying us of such, so that such an incidence can be rectified. We will undertake on receipt of such a notice, within 10 Business Days, to remove/replace such Copyright / Trade Mark Material and/or give credit to such Copyright / Trade Mark Holder as per the parties request. “Contact Us“.
TRU4 (Pty) Ltd
Last Updated: 12 March 2019; 08:57