Revalidation Combo 1
Course Description: These courses have been combined to suit the needs of any Candidate to revalidate those STCW certificates that have already expired. You may book these courses individually but buying this combo will give you a nice discount and ensure that all courses are covered on consecutive days. If required you may schedule courses individually on alternative dates, but to qualify for this combo you need to purchase all courses in it.
Bundled Courses in this Combo listed below…
Learning Objectives: The STCW Table and SAMSA STA’s prescribes the objectives of every course. These can be viewed on each individual course page by clicking on the links below.
- Course 1 –Advanced Fire Fighting (including Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting – Refresher)
STCW A-VI/3 & Section A-VI/1-2 (4 Days)
- Course 2 – Competence in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRC
A-VI/2-1 (4 Days)
- Course 3 – Medical Care
A-VI/4-2 (5 Days)
- Course 4 – Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
A-VI/1-4 (2 Days)
- Course 5 – Personal Survival Techniques
Duration: Total of 17 Days on one of our sites or 15 Days on site and complete the 2-day PSSR online. (PSSR online is STCW approved)
Entry Requirements: Entry requirements apply as per individual course requirements.
Additional Requirements: The learner should be physically fit and not suffer from any medical conditions. (This course can be strenuous).
Accreditation: Accreditation through SAMSA. STCW 78 as amended in 2010 with the Manila amendments. Certificate should be renewed every 5 years.
STCW Code: STCW A-VI/3 + Section A-VI/1-2 + A-VI/2-1 + A-VI/4-2 + A-VI/1-4 + A-VI/1-1
Terms & Conditions
- You must book all courses in the combo
- Payment must be received before the first course starts to receive the discount, otherwise the full original price will be invoiced.
- You do not have to do all courses consecutively. Schedule them as it suits you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.