Ordinary Seafarer Engine
Course Description: An ‘Ordinary Seafarer Engine’ is the first step in becoming a Maritime Engineer. In this course we teach you the introductory skills required to work in a vessels engine room as a rating.
R7,010.00 – R7,350.00
Learning Objectives: The SAMSA matrix prescribes that the learner should have the following knowledge and practical skills at the end of the course:
- Engine Room Lookout Duties
- Various Types of Vessels and their parts
- Rope Skills, Wire Skills
- General Maintenance
- Dealing with Corrosion, Oiling, Greasing and other general engine room duties
- Introductory Safety Procedures
- Working with Protective equipment
Duration: 10 Days
Entry Requirements: None
Additional Requirements: None
Accreditation: Course Completion Certificate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.