Master Port Operations – Regulation 25
Course Description: Port Operations certificates are open to anyone who wishes to get a qualification to be in charge of vessels within Port Operations limits. This means that a deck hand with no formal qualification or anyone who wants to could register for this program without any pre-requisites. The Master Port Operations Certificate allows you to qualify as master of a ship of unlimited tonnage within port limits.
Learning Objectives: The SAMSA matrix prescribes that the learner should have the following knowledge and practical skills at the end of the course:
- Navigate vessel at the management level
- Handle and stow cargo and / or catch (fish) at the management level
- Manage shipboard operations and care for persons on board
- Conduct ship’s master’s business
- Manage ship’s handling and manoeuvring
- Manage shipboard security procedures and contingency plans
- Develop and manage personnel
Duration: +/- 50 Days
Entry Requirements: English Proficiency and SAMSA Requirements
Additional Requirements: None
Accreditation: Accreditation through SAMSA. STCW 78 as amended in 2010 with the Manila amendments.
STCW Code: Regulations 25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Skipper Port Operations under 200 GT – Regulation 19R22,000.00 Select options
Master Near Coastal under 200GT – STCW Section A–II/3R23,500.00 Select options
Deck Officer (Fishing) – Regulations 35 + 36R35,500.00 Select options
Mate Near Coastal under 500GT – STCW Section A–II/3R51,500.00 Select options